House of The Future is based on the concept of a sustainable construction, in which solar energy and energy efficiency play a key role. It’s more than a house, it’s a new lifestyle – natural, healthy and ecological. You can move in in 2-6 months.
The New Concept of Life
House of The Future is innovative thanks to the combination of prefabrication technology, which reduces production time, sustainable construction rules, smart home system, and modern design. All of these elements function synergically creating a unique home of the future that can be bought online.
House of The Future is based on the concept of sustainable construction, in which solar energy and energy efficiency play a key role. It’s more than a house, it’s a new lifestyle – natural, healthy and ecological.
Large floor-to-ceiling glazing on selected walls of our houses will provide even up to 80% more natural light than in a traditional house with standard windows. It improves the mood, relieves symptoms of depression, makes learning more effective and stimulates the production of serotonin, the “happiness hormone”.
Our home of the future is not a concrete building filled with cold technology, but a friendly home that creates conditions for a happy life in harmony with nature.
Our houses are built in a modular, panel or mixed system in a factory and then transported separately to the building site, where construction is completed. The whole process of building and assembling a house takes from 2 to 6 months, including installation on site.
- Modular homes consist of one or more modules. Each module usually comes fully-outfitted with interior fittings – plumbing, electrical, doors, closets, and stairs – so there’s little finishing work to be completed when the home is assembled.
- Panelized homes are built in panels – a whole wall, for instance – then each panel is transported to the building site and is constructed into a home. Typically, panelized homes require more finishing work than modular homes, as the interior finishing work, such as painting, installing cabinetry and stairs, and installing flooring, must be completed on-site.
- The mixed system consists of combining modules with panels in case of large rooms, e.g. living room.
- Look at this video about the walls of our houses.
GREEN AND LOW ENERGY: THE POWER OF PASSIVE HOUSE
House of The Future exists in two energy-efficient versions: passive house or low energy house. Very-low-energy houses, in general, have a lower environmental impact. They take action against climate change and reduce energy consumption.
- The passive houses have an average energy savings of 90% for space heating over conventional homes.
- The low-energy houses consume 50% less energy than traditional houses.
How Passive House can benefit your life?
- High-quality energy-efficient buildings with a low ecological footprint
- The maximum level of comfort both during cold and warm months
- Affordable, low operating energy costs
- Healthy living conditions. Excellent quality of indoor air and temperature
House of The Future is turnkey house – fully finished and ready to live in. With every model of House of the Future, a buyer might expect to receive:
- Architectural components, the building’s blueprints and design
- Structural engineering, to ensure the structural integrity of your home
- Floor structure (not including foundation)
- Energy recovery ventilator
- Solar panels
- Lighting fixtures
- Plumbing fixtures
- Windows (double or triple-pane)
- Cabinets and trim
- Wall-mounted wardrobes
- Bathrooms fully equipped
- Smart home automation system, to remotely manage electricity use, lighting, and security systems
- Installation of home on prepared foundation