House of the Future is innovative thanks to the combination of prefabrication technology, which reduces production time, sustainable construction rules, modern design that provides optimal conditions for a healthy life and a smart home system that allows you to control your home via a smartphone.
All of these elements function synergically creating a unique home of the future that can be bought online:
- Fast construction time – the construction process of our houses will last 3-6 months, while the construction of a traditional house takes on average 1-2 years and depends on weather conditions.
- Cheap to maintain. In comparison with traditional buildings, the energy demand in a passive house is lower by 80-90% (it heats up and cools itself – passively), and in an energy-saving home – by 50%. In both versions, our homes will be much cheaper to maintain than traditional houses.
- Healthy. Our house is designed to provide optimal conditions for a healthy life and a better frame of mind: a lot of natural light (up to 80% more than in a traditional house), fresh air, temperature and humidity automatically regulated by the smart home system …
- Minimalist architecture. A modern house with an original design, with large glazing, designed in a minimalist Zen style, observing the rules of Feng-Shui, an ancient art of interior design whose aim is to achieve harmony with nature.
- Smart home. The house is equipped with smart devices from the area of Internet of Things that communicate with each other and it is completely controlled from a smartphone or laptop from anywhere in the world.
- Personalization. The customer can choose all the elements of the house finishing and its equipment at every stage, from the design of the house to its delivery,
- Free choice of architect. The client can choose an architect who will design his house from the list of permanent employees of our company from all over Europe or indicate an architect or architectural studio from any chosen country with which our company will contact in order to determine the terms of cooperation.
- Sales via the Internet. Smart Green Houses in the “Quick House” version will be sold via an Internet platform supported by artificial intelligence. The customer can configure his house online like a car and monitor its production process.
- Certificates confirming high quality. Smart Green Houses will have certificates, in particular the certificate of the German Passive House Institute in Darmstadt (PHI), whose standards are already the norm in passive construction not only in Europe, and also Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
- Compliant with the European Union directive, which focuses on sustainable construction. From 2021, only buildings with very low energy demand, powered, even partially, from renewable energy sources can be erected in the European Union.